Chengdu arrival, transfer to hotel.
– Giant Panda Breeding Base ( a non-profit organization dedicated to wildlife research, captive breeding of the giant panda, education on panda conservation, and educational tourism.)
– Leshan Grand Buddha Statue (a 71-metre (233 ft) tall stone statue , the largest and tallest stone Buddha statue in the world and the tallest pre-modern statue in the world.)
– Buddhist Baoguo Temple (the largest temple on Mount Emei, built in a classical Chinese courtyard architectural style during the Ming Dynasty.)
– Mt. Emei (“Beauty Under Heaven”, the highest of the Four Sacred Buddhist Mountains of China, an UNESCO world heritage, the place where China’s first Buddhist temple was built.)
– Golden Summit (an ideal place to view the sunrise, the sea of clouds, the “Buddhist lights” and “Sacred lamps”.)
– Wannian Temple (means “Temple with Thousands of Years of History” in Chinese, the oldest temple on Emei Mountain.)
– Qingyin Pavilion (means “Pavilion of Pure Sound,” was built in the fourth year of Emperor Xi Zong’s rule during the Tang Dynasty, serves as an ideal location for visitors to appreciate the surrounding valleys and forests in peace and repose.)
-Erling Mountain Pass
– Hailuogou Glacier Park (the biggest glacier park in China, famous for its low altitude modern glaciers, which are rarely found either in low-latitude places or at low altitude.)
– Muge Tso Lake (the “wild man lake”,one of the highest lakes in northwestern Sichuan, at 3700m, one of the most beautiful lakes.)
– Xinduqiao (about 3,300 meters above sea level, a traveler highlight known as “the photographer’s corridor”, famous for its fabulous natural sceneries in fall.)
– Lhagong Monastery (a famous Nyingmapa monastery built in the Qing Dynasty, also named as “the small Lhasa Jokhang Monastery”, is one of the 108 temples built during the reign of Songtsen Gampo in ancient Tibetan times.)
– Tagong Grassland (altitude 3700m, a vast expanse of green meadow surrounded by snow-capped peaks and dotted with Tibetan herdsmen and tents.)
– the Blocked Towers in Suopo Village
– Jiaju Tibetan Village (one of the rare places in China that has preserved complete Tibetan style residences.)
– Double Bridge Gully in the Four Sisters Mountain (the most accessible valley in the Four Sisters Mountain and features a well-marked path running the length of the valley along with occasional signs marking a notable rock formation, view, stand of trees or small stream.)
– Chengdu (the “Country of Heaven”, one of the three most populous cities in Western China, an old city with an illustrious history stretching back some 2000 years.)
End the journey.
highlights of 3 provinces
Chengdu, Leshan, Kangding, Tagong, Xinduqiao, Litang, Yarchen Gar, Palyul, Dege, Shiqu and Yushu
Yunnan and Tibet, ancient tea horse road
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.