+86 28 8503 0959
Mon - Fri 9.00 - 18.00
1. Lhasa—a shinning and holy pearl in the snow-covered plateau.
2. Mount Everest(Mt. Qomolangma)— the world’s highest peak.
3. Yamdrok Lake— freshwater lake in the highest altitude in the world and one of the three holy lakes in Tibet.
4. Zhada Earth Forest National Geopark—the world’s most typical and the largest distribution area of soil forest of the tertiary strata by weathering.
5. Kangrinboqê—recognized holy mountain in the world, which is considered to be the centre of the world by Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, Bon and ancient Jainism.
6. Lake Manasorovar—the biggest transparency of freshwater lake in China, which is considered to be the centre of the world by Buddhist and Benist and the mother of rivers in the world and one of the three holy lakes in Tibet.
7.Tashilhunpo Monastery—one of the four monasteries of Gelug School of Tibetan Buddhism(Yellow Sect) and it has the highest and biggest indoor bronze Buddha.
8. Northern Tibet Grassland—Tibetan antelope, wild yak, kiang (Equus kiang), Tibetan gazelle and other rare wild animals.
9. Gurla Mandhata( Naimona’ny)— the highest peak of Western Himalaya in China.
10. Peikucuo Lake—the biggest lake in Shigatse Prefecture and some rare animals which only exists in Tibet Plateau.
11. Lake Rakshastal—Ghost Lake.
12. Guge kingdom— thousand-year’s mystery and the mysterious ancient kingdom in Tibet.
13. Bangong lake—bird island with the highest altitude in the world and the most peculiar enclosed lake, whose water is tasteless in east and salty in west.
14. Shiquan River— “Tongtian Rive”r in Journey to the West and deserted town of current Tibet.
Lhasa arrival, transfer to hotel.
Photography: Gangbala snow mountain (4990m), Gongbla radar station, Yamdrok Lake (one of the three holy lakes in Tibet), Karuola Glacier, Kula Kangri and Yadong County.
Overnight: Yadong County
Photography: Yadong County, Kangmar County, Gyangzê County, Dzong Castle, and Shigatse.
Photography: Lhatse County, Jiacuola mountain pass, Ural mountain pass, Rongbuk Monastery, Himalayas, Qomolangma National Park and the base camp of Mount Everest.
Overnight: Mount Everest
Photography: Peikucuo Lake (plateau lakes), Shishapangma (snow mountain scenery), and Gyironggou.
Overnight: Gyirong County
Photography: Gyironggou, the source of Brahmaputra River and Maquan River.
Photography: Pagoda grassland, male beads wrong scenery, Ma You Mu La Pass, La Ang (ghost lake), one of the three holy lakes in Tibet – Ma Pong Yong measures, and Namu Nani peak.
Overnight: Mount Kailash(Kangrinboqê)
Photography: Holy mountain—Mount Kailash(Kangrinboqê), Moincêr, Baer Military Depot, and Zhada county.
Overnight: Zhada county
Photography: ruins of Guge kingdom, Toling Monastery, and Shiquan River.
Overnight: Ali (Ngari)
Photography: Shiquan River, and Bangong Lake.
Photography: Scenery along the way.
Overnight: Saga County
Photography: Scenery along the way, scenery Sangsang Grassland , and Dzong Castle.
Photography: Tashilhunpo Monastery and night scenery of Lhasa.
Transfer to airport, back home:)
Photography, Railfan, Steam locomotive
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.