Guiyang arrival, transfer to hotel.
– Kaili Folk Museum (“the Origin of Chinese Folk Arts”, also one of the “Hundred Distinctive Museums of China”.)
-Gejia Village (unspoiled idyllic landscape, slow-paced countryside lifestyle and the uncommercialized atmosphere. Gejia people claim to be the descendants of Houyi, an ancient hero who shoot down 9 suns according to Chinese mythology.)
– Gulong (attend the Lusheng Festivals, a unique minority feast featured with heart stirring sounds of massed Lusheng instruments, diverse coulours of the Miao costume and other festival activities such as the singing, dancing, bullflight and horse racing etc.)
– Langde Long-skirt Miao village (Chinese Folk Art Village, still maintains the old way of living of the Miao people, the only authenticrural village passed by the Beijing Olympic torch in 2008.)
– Datang Short-Skirt Miao village(another branch of Miao live for hundreds years, it is special for the unique “miniskirts”, as short as 10 centimeters, that the local women wear all year round.))
– the Kaitun Rice Fields (famous for its culture of terrace, the best viewing platform of enjoying terrace culture in the foot of Leigong Mountain.)
– Pingjiang (visit the village of the Shui people.)
– Dali Dong village (typical Dong architectures like drum towers, wooden houses and green stone pathways etc.)
– Dimen Dong village(the second largest Dong village in China, famous for its folk arts and is named the birthplace of Dong ethnic arts.)
– Zhaoxing Dong village (Known as No.1 Dong Village, one of the largest Dong Villages in Guizhou, the hometown of culture and art of Drum Tower, a cradle of Dong festivals and dances. .)
– Longtu Dong Village (typical Dong Village, surrounded by mountains, villagers still remain traditional culture without rejecting modern civilization. )
– Tangan Dong Village (the first ecological museum of Dong people, “one of the Top 6 Ancient Villages in China”, “the biggest living museum of Dong Minority”, “the last paradise for exhausted minds”, “the cradle of ancient music” and “the land of festivals”.)
– Basha Miao village (the last gunman tribe in the world, the only tribe that can legally carry real guns in China.)
– Boji Miao Village (the first Miao village.)
– Shiqiao Miao Village (a nice place for travelers, especially for calligraphers to experience and learn the traditional paper-making with trees’ bark by hand, which could be dated back to 700 years in Guizhou.)
– Qingman short-skirt Miao Village (a well-preserved Miao ethnic village, a nice place for travelers to experience and understand the deep history of Miao.)
End the journey.
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.