+86 28 8503 0959
Mon - Fri 9.00 - 18.00
Lhasa arrival, transfer to hotel.
– Potala Palace (the highest ancient palace in the world, symbolizes Tibetan Buddhism and its central role in the traditional administration of Tibet.)
– Jokhang Temple (the spiritual heart of Tibet, the center of the Tibetan Buddhism and the sacred land of Buddhist followers where thousands of pilgrims come for worship everyday.)
– the holy Barkhor Circuit (a quadrangle of streets that surrounds the Jokhang Temple, both the spiritual heart of the holy city and the main commercial district for Tibetans, the oldest street in Lhasa and remains very traditional.)
– Drepung Monastery (one of the “great three” Gelukpa university monasteries of Tibet, the largest monastery in the Tibet with many white buildings overspreading on the mountain slope. )
– Norbulingka Park (a traditional summer palace and residence starting with the 7th Dalai Lama, and now it is the largest garden in Tibet.)
– Sera Monastery (one of the three great monasteries in Lhasa and one of the six great monasteries of the Gelug Sect of Buddhism in Tibet, one of the great seats of learning in the Mahayana Buddhist tradition. )
– Dzinchi Monastery ( founded in 10th century, belongs to Gelukpa tradition. )
– Cholung Monastery (built by TsongKhapa, the founder of Gelukpa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism, located in a beautiful valley, one of the first to be rebuilt in central Tibet after being destroyed in the 1960s. )
– Chusang Monastery (a small monastery where Tsongkapa (the founder of Gelukpa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism) stayed once.)
– Yulung valley
– the Gyelung pass
– Chokorgye Monastery ( the earth shapes with eight lotus petals, is a wonderful land. )
– Lhamo Lhatso Lake (the most sacred lake in Tibet, “The Life-Spirit-Lake of the Goddess”, a small oval oracle lake where senior Tibetan monks of the Gelug sect go for visions to assist in the discovery of reincarnations of the Dalai Lamas.)
-Tsetang(An important Chinese administrative centre and army base, Tsetang (Zédāng) is the fourth-largest city in Tibet and the capital of huge Shānnán (Lhoka) prefecture.)
– Samye Monastery (one of the main scenic spots of the state-level scenic area – the Yarlung River Scenic Area, the first monastery in Tibet featuring Buddhist, laws and monks.)
– Yumbulakhang Castle (the castle perched dramatically on a pinnacle above the valley is the oldest known dwelling in Tibet, reputedly the home of the Yarlung Kings.)
End the journey.
260km from chengdu
trekking & hiking in Tibet
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.