Guilin arrival, transfer to hotel.
-Li River Cruise (the biggest attraction of the whole of Guilin, one of the ‘must-do’ activities on any visit to Guilin.)
– Reed Flute Cave (“the Palace of Natural Arts ”, “a peal of the landscape in guilin, one of the most extraordinary scenic spots in Guilin for over 1200 years.)
– Folded Brocade Hill (one of Guilin City’s most famous and frequented parks, a picturesque spot in Guilin.)
– Elephant Trunk Hill ( the symbol of Guilin, it is 3.6 hundred million years old.)
– the Goose Neck Park (one of the oldest private gardens in the area, the earliest private park in Chongqing with many famous tiny but exquisite attractions.)
– Chongqing Zoo (an important base for the protection of and research on wild animals, the reserve and breeding base for Giant Panda, Lesser Panda and South China Tiger.)
– Panda Room (the second hometown to panda, visitors can get a close distance to watch the giant pandas and their offspring.)
– Ciqikou Old Town (dates back to the Ming Dynasty, it features traditional southwestern Chinese architecture, small shops, a variety of unique local snacks and restaurants on boats.)
– Shibaozhai ( one of the “Pearls” of the Yangtze River )
– Ghost City of Fengdu (“Home of The Chinese Divine Comedy”, the only ghost city in China.)
– Qutang Gorge ( the shortest and narrowest but also the most spectacular of the Three Gorges, best known for its steep precipices that form an enormous gateway over the river. )
– Wu Gorge (the most graceful and charming of the Three Gorges, the most beautiful section of the Yangtze River, flanked by high peaks that are often capped by fog or clouds.)
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.