Hong Kong arrival, transfer to hotel.
Overnight: Hong Kong
– the Victoria Peak (one of the world’s busiest and most impressive natural harbors.)
– Aberdeen Fishing Village(famous for the Chinese Junks and Sampan boats that people live in, one of the oldest settlements on the island, a scenic highlight for any Hong Kong Island tour.)
– Repulse Bay (one of the most visited and popular sightseeing places around Hong Kong, one of the most beautiful beaches in Hong Kong. )
– the Expo Promenade (the most significant occasion in Hong Kong’s history – the return of the former British colony to the People’s Republic of China (PRC), and the establishment of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.)
– Nan Lian Garden (the only Tang landscape garden that original layout can be traced today, one of Hong Kong’s hidden treasures, a refuge in the heart of gritty Kowloon.)
– Chi Lin Nunnery (one of the most beautiful and arrestingly built environments in Hong Kong, a large temple complex of elegant wooden architecture, treasured Buddhist relics and soul-soothing lotus ponds.)
– Nathan Road (Hong Kong’s most famous shopping street, a nice place to wander and just soak up the sights, best known for its jungle of advertising signs.)
– the Hong Kong Jockey Club (one of the oldest institutions in Hong Kong, a horse racing operator and Hong Kong’s largest community benefactor, operating as a not-for-profit organization.)
– Happy Valley (an upper-income residential area in Hong Kong, the city’s trendiest headquarters for mouth-watering food, thirst-quenching beverages and thrilling excitement both on and off the track. )
– Sha Tin in the New Territories (one of the city’s largest populations, a real cultural mix: from 19th century walled villages and Chinese traditional temples to modern, spacious parks.)
Day 5 Depart Hong Kong (B)
End the journey.
We operate tailor-made Adventure & Tour China for individuals, families and small groups around travellers' time, interests, preferred pace and travel style. We will take you to the major and stunning china highlights as well as further along the road less traveled.